IMPACT JIU JITSU
- NEVER wear shoes on the mat.
- Always wear sandals when in the restrooms (they are provided).
- Keep your fingernails and toenails trimmed to avoid scratching your partner or yourself.
- Always wear clean Gi/NoGi attire to every class, and wash your gear after each training session to avoid a stinky Gi.
- Be clean, Smell clean!!
- Never train when you're sick.
- Never train if you have a skin infection (staph, ringworm, etc.)
- Always respect the tap.
- Wear undergarments with your gi.
- Women - No crop-tops or sports bras for NoGi class.
- Men - Must wear shorts over your spats/tights for NoGi.
- Don't make excuses for tapping out.
- Don't boast when submitting a teammate on the training floor.
- Be respectful of your training partners and guests.